Thursday, October 2, 2014

My first challenge completed!

In struggling to keep my mind off of missing my husband, I have searched out motivation for my crafting.  I have found that I am drawn to the files and artists at SVGCuttingfiles.com Running through September and October they are hosting a birthday card challenge.  In searching the files I found the perfect file for my oldest daughter's birthday which is at the end of October.  Jordyn will be turning 20!  She is in college studying photography.  I used three files from SVG Cutting Files; Easel Nugget Drawer Large, Smile Camera Girl, and Kawaii Camera Set.  I have been inspired by the blogs I have been reading on chalking techniques and will be working to perfect that in the future.  I'm sure she will love this card!  
                                        


No comments: