Saturday, October 4, 2014


  
 Playing with pens... The Silhouette machine amazes me!  This is a throw back picture from last May.  I am the coordinator for the high school graduation ceremony for a homeschool co-op in Fayetteville, NC.  I have a connection with many of the graduates therefore I love to add personal touches.  I used a gold gel pen in a pen holder from Amy Chomas (http://www.amychomas.com/) to write the names on each diploma cover.  The diploma covers are from Office Max and do have a texture to the paper but the pens wrote smoothly.  I chose "double cut" to be sure there was good coverage.  This means that the pens "wrote" twice.  I do not remove the mat so the alignment stays true.  The font for the girls is Ail et Fines Herbes and is available at DaFont.com.   I'm not sure of the font I used for the boys.  I would love any hints on how to keep a note of the font name with the file.   Everyone was thrilled with the beauty and professional look.


No comments: