Saturday, December 13, 2014

Jaded Blossom Wine-O'Clock Scrapbook Spread 12x12

It's my day as a guest designer at Jaded Blossom! 
My name is Shanon Cimbura and my blog is BrindyLou.blogspot.com.  
I am a West Coast girl transplanted in the south in Lumber Bridge, NC with my family.  
I am a paper crafter, and I'm pleased to present my project:
Wine-O'clock Scrapbook Spread!

My husband and I love wine.  We love to go to a wine shop and read all the labels and pick a bottle to enjoy with dinner.  Our favorite activity is what we call "porch sittin'" where we sit on our porch, enjoy dinner and a bottle of wine, reminisce and talk about the future, solve the worlds problems, or just enjoy the birds and sounds of our neighborhood... Porch sittin' is an important part of our 21 year marriage, therefore I wanted to document this in our scrapbook.  
So when I saw the Wine-O'Clock set from JadedBlossom.com 
I knew it was perfect for the layout I had planned.  



Jaded Blossom Stamp Set Used:  
Wine-O'Clock



SVG Files used:
Red Wine Bottle Style: Silhouette Store "Wine Bottle"
White Wine Bottle Style: Silhouette Store "Wine Bottle"
Barrel: Silhouette Store "Wine Barrel"
Cork and Corkscrew: Silhouette Store
Wine Glass: Silhouette Store "Open Bar"
Grapes and Leaves: SVG Cuts - Free File

Embellishments Used:
Smooch: Green Apple, Molasses
Cooper brads
Gel Pens - White, Black

Ink Used: 
Versa Fine - Onyx Black

Paper Used:
Creative Memories: Cardstock, Purple Background Paper
Unknown Name: Cork Design

I Love You More Than Wine 
Keep Calm and Drink Wine
You had me at Merlot
A glass of wine counts as a serving of fruit
May your wine glass always be half full

Let me gush a bit and say that I always thought that ink was the important factor in getting great stamped images!  While ink is important, quality stamps are by far the most important factor and Jaded Blossom stamps are incredible!  The impression they make is perfect the first time and they are easy to clean and store.
I loved the fun sayings and look forward to future projects using
JB stamps!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

What a beautiful layout! I love all the details. Great job!

Michelle said...

this is such a AWESOME layout !!! so nice love you using the brown kraft paper to make it look like cork, and the stamps you used its fabulous !!! great job ! thanks so much for GD for us at Jaded Blossom !!!!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

OMG I'm so in love with this layout! So much details! Amazing work!

Trixie said...

Your layout is amazing and all the detail is fabulous!!!

Candace Pelfrey said...

Wow this layout is awesome. Fabulous job, love all the details! Thanks so much for being a guest designer over at Jaded Blossom this month!
~Candace
JB Owner

BugBites said...

What a pretty layout. The colors are beautiful. It was nice seeing you as a guest designer at JB this month!

Jamie said...

This is fabulous!