Thursday, October 30, 2014

Happy 20th Birthday to my baby girl!

 






Today, my oldest daughter Jordyn Patricia, turns 20 years old.  I can't believe she is no longer a teenager, let alone is so grown up!  She is a college student and this is the first year that I will not see her for her birthday.  I'm so proud of how hard she is working!  She has two jobs and goes to school more than full time.  She is studying to become a portrait photographer which requires a lot of outside homework as well.  How she manages it all is a mystery to me, but she does, and does it still while doing great in school and getting stellar employee reviews!  When I asked her what she wanted for her birthday this year she told me "things for her apartment walls".  So I started a tangle project on a 7x14" canvas. Below is the finished product.  Happy Birthday to the girl that made me a mom.  I love you so much!  

No comments: